Our Pastor, The Reverend Don Lemke.
The pastor is on call 24/7 to respond to the needs of the congregation and community. When the pastor is away, there is always someone on call. All communication with the pastor is kept in strict confidence.
When to call the pastor:
- Family changes such as birth, marriage or death.
- When support for medical issues are needed such as an emergency hospitalization or other major medical procedures.
- When counseling is needed for personal reasons or trouble in a marriage or family.
- When there is a question or concern about the congregation.
- When there is a question about holy scripture or church doctrine
Frank B. Auriemma, Jr.
Minister of Music